Thursday, February 21, 2013

37 Weeks and the Wilderness Couch

First off, Wednesday we hit the 37 week mark! That means baby Adison is officially full term :) Jack and I are both grateful that we've had such a smooth pregnancy. I'll admit, there are lots of icky parts to pregnancy, but everything has gone perfectly. Things couldn't be going better right now.



I had Jack take some pictures of me this morning. Boy, do I sure look different in pictures than just staring down at my belly! It looks like I took a basketball and shoved it under my shirt. I assure you that isn't the case. I can't imagine I'll get much bigger before this is over, but you never know. I've never done this before so it's all fair game. 


In other news, my parents have been doing some serious remodeling. In light of this event, we were given the Wilderness couch.


It may not be the prettiest couch in the world. And for a normal person, it's not the comfiest couch either. But to a pregnant girl, it's probably the most comfortable place for me in the whole apartment. I have never loved a couch more in my life. 


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I don't think I've ever seen a couch quite like that before. Very interesting fabric. I like it! Glad you are comfortable with it - on it.....
    -Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, you are so beautiful!!!! You are going to be a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete